This James Brett JB542 ladies 'Chinchilla' knitting pattern leaflet will instruct you on how to create a variety of accessories: headband, cowl, shoulder cover and cape.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Headband - to fit average sized ladies head.
- Cowl - 36cm x 73cm (14" x 28.75").
- Shoulder cover - 124cm (48.75") width.
- Cape - 118cm (46.5") width.
Tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is James Brett 'Chinchilla' yarn.
- Details: This James Brett double knitting pattern instructs you how to knit a variety of lady's accessories, using fluffy Chinchilla yarn.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Black Brown Grey
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom