These Downview Linen Union glass cloths are made from 61% linen and 39% cotton.
With a high linen content these cloths are extremely absorbent and durable and don't leave lint behind, making them ideal for drying or buffing glassware.
Perfect for restaurants, cafés and bars or for simply using around the home.
Available to purchase singularly or in a pack of 4, each linen mix tea towel measures approximately 20" x 30" (50cm x 75cm) and is available in white with either a blue, green or red border. Please note that each 4 pack contains one colour only.
Machine washable to 95c, these catering cloths can also be tumble dried and ironed for your convenience. As these are made from natural fibres there be some shrinkage after washing.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary.
- Details: With a high linen content these Linen Union glass cloth extremely absorbent and durable making them perfect for restaurants, cafés and bars or for simply using around the home.
- Colour: Blue Green Red White
- Type: Linen Union Glass Cloths
- Size: 50cm x 75cm (20" x 30") approximately.
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 95c, medium tumble dry, can be ironed on a high heat setting.
- Brand: Downview
- Material: 61% Linen 39% Cotton