This easy knit UKHKA double knitting pattern leaflet 153 will instruct you on how to create baby shoes, an egg cosy, wrist warmers and a bag.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the items in the following sizes:
- Baby shoes - to fit average size baby's feet.
- Egg cosy - to fit average size hen's egg.
- Wrist warmers - 10cm x 20cm (4" x 8").
- Bag - 20cm x 20cm (8" x 8").
This UKHKA knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the amount of yarn required for each item.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT the finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of double knitting yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy knit UKHKA knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit baby shoes, an egg cosy, wrist warmers and a bag, using double knit yarn.
- Brand: UKHKA
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Blue Green Navy Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom