This UKHKA aran and double knitting pattern leaflet 148 will instruct you on how to create a pair of mittens and a neck cuff and a headband and scarf with cable knit detail.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Mittens: 18cm x 18cm (7" x 7").
- Neck Cuff: 80cm x 24cm (31.5" x 9.5").
- Headband: 40cm x 8cm (16" x 3.25").
- Scarf: 180cm x 24cm (71" x 9.5").
This UKHKA knitting pattern is suitable for use with most aran and double knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of aran and double knitting wool available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a UKHKA aran and double knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit mittens, a neck cuff, head band and scarf in a cable knit or striped design.
- Brand: UKHKA
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom