This UKHKA chunky knitting pattern leaflet 142 will instruct you on how to create a pair of mittens, leg warmers in either a plain or a ribbed design and a scarf.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments to fit a child aged between 4 - 12 years, measurements are as follows:
- Mittens - Width around hand: between 17cm - 19cm (6.5" - 7.5").
- Leg Warmers - Length: 24cm - 30cm (9.5" - 11.75").
- Scarf - 15cm x 122cm (6" x 48"), 15cm x 132cm (6" x 52") or 18cm x 142cm (7" x 56").
This UKHKA knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of chunky knitting wool available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a UKHKA easy knit chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit mittens, two designs of leg warmers and a scarf.
- Brand: UKHKA
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Denim Blue Green Navy Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom