This UKHKA aran knitting pattern leaflet 141 will instruct you on how to create a hat and scarf set.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments to fit a child aged between 4 - 12 years, measurements are as follows:
- Red Hat - Width around head: between 37cm - 42cm (14.5" - 16.5").
- Red Scarf - 13cm x 98cm (5.25" x 38.5"), 14cm x 105cm (5.5" x 41.25") or 15cm x 105cm (6" x 41.25).
- Blue Scarf - 11cm x 122cm (4.25" x 48"), 12cm x 137cm (4.75" x 54") or 13cm x 152cm (5.25" x 60").
- Blue Hat - to fit an average size child's head for the age indicated.
This UKHKA knitting pattern is suitable for use with most aran knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of aran knitting wool available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a UKHKA easy knit aran knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a hat and scarf set.
- Brand: UKHKA
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Red
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom