This UKHKA aran knitting pattern leaflet 152 will instruct you on how to create ladies ribbed or cabled pom pom hats and a tweed effect scarf.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the items in the following sizes:
- Hats - One size to fit an average sized adult head.
- Scarf - 16cm x 137cm (6.25" x 54").
This UKHKA knitting pattern is suitable for use with most aran knitting yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the amount of yarn required for each item.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT the finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of aran knitting yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a UKHKA knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a ribbed or cabled pom pom hats and a tweed style scarf, using double knit yarn.
- Brand: UKHKA
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Black Grey Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom