James Brett's Rustic Mega Chunky knitting wool is a perfectly blended mix of acrylic, wool and viscose coming in a variety of shades for your trendy jumpers and cardigans. Due to its thickness, it knits at super speed to get your garments ready in record time!
This rustic mega chunky knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a leading spinner of knitting yarns in UK, who has been in this business for over four decades.
This wool comes in the following shades: Cream (CS1), Light Grey (CS2), Red (CS7), Dark Grey (CS10), Ivory (CS11), Purple (CS13), Grey (CS19), Pink (CS20) & Duck Egg (CS21).
The yarn is available in 100g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
The length per ball is approximately 62 yards / 57 metres. It is recommended that you use 12mm needles (USA 17) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 7.5sts x 10 rows. The yarn should be washed at 30c and should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Cream (CS1), Light Grey (CS2), Red (CS7), Dark Grey (CS10), Ivory (CS11), Purple (CS13), Grey (CS19), Pink (CS20) & Duck Egg (CS21).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not iron or tumble dry.
- Size: 100g ball - 57 metres / 62 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 82% Acrylic, 10% Wool & 8% Viscose.
- Details: This Rustic Mega Chunky knitting yarn from James Brett is perfect for making thick cardigans and jumpers to keep you warm through the cold winter months. Available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 57 metres 62 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey