This King Cole Natural Collection knitting book with patterns by the well known Jenny Watson Designs, instructs you how to knit fashionable garments for women to fit a bust size between 28/30" - 44/46" (71/76cm - 112/117cm) over 25 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made with King Cole double knitting yarn and each pattern states which yarn, shade and needles are used.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Willow slipover and sweaters - with vertical lace style stripes.
- Beech sweaters and cardigans - with lace detail to the yoke, sleeves and bottom hem.
- Hazel cardigans and top - with a lace panel to the front, back and sleeves.
- Mapel waistcoat, top and cardigan - with cabled detail.
The patterns use 1 Pair of 3.25mm (UK 10 - USA 3) & 1 pair of 4mm (UK 8 - USA 6) knitting needles. Cable needles, circular needles and stitch holders are also used.
These knitting patterns should be suitable with most King Cole double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before creating the design.
Please note that this listing is for a knitting book and is NOT a set of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This is the King Cole Natural Style collection book that instructs you on how to knit various fashionable garments for women. All designs are by the well known Jenny Watson.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Brown Cream