This easy knit chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5049 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories - shoulder tabbard, snood, cowl, wrap, shoulder collar and waistcoat.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Shoulder Tabbard - Small (71cm/86cm - 28"/34"), Medium (96cm/102cm - 36"/40") or Large (110cm/122cm - 42"/48").
- Snood - Width (all the way round): 80cm (31.5") x Length: 51cm (20").
- Cowl - Width: 51cm (20") x Length: 26cm (10.25").
- Wrap - Width: 32cm (12.5") x Length: 109cm (43").
- Shoulder Cape - Width (at lower edge): 121cm (47.75").
- Waistcoat - Small (71cm/81cm - 28"/32"), Medium (86cm/97cm - 34"/38") or Large (102cm/112cm - 40"/44").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 200g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Tufty Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is an easy knit King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of lady's winter accessories, using Tufty Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Grey Purple White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom