This super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 4873 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a small or large cushion cover with a fairisle side and a cabled side and a matching cabled throw.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Small Cushion Cover - 35.5cm x 35.5cm (14" x 14").
- Large Cushion Cover - 40.5cm x 40.5cm (16.5" x 16.5").
- Throw - 86.5cm x 162cm (34" x 64").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each item and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted items. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Super Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a small or large cushion and a throw with a fairisle or cabled pattern, using Big Value Super Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Grey Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom