This easy knit super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5067 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of ladies accessories - shoulder wrap, shoulder cover, lace triangular wrap, hat, neck scarf, scarf and tabbard.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Shoulder Wrap - Small: 25cm x 100cm (9.75" x 39.5"), Medium: 25cm x 110cm (9.75" x 43.25") or Large: 25cm x 120cm (9.75" x 47.25").
- Shoulder cover - One Size.
- Lace Triangular Wrap - Length of cast off edge: 112cm (44").
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Neck Scarf - 13cm x 96cm (5.5" x 37.75").
- Scarf - 13cm x 192cm (5.5" x 75.5").
- Tabbard - Width: 69cm (27") x Length: 47cm (18.5").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Gypsy Super Chunky and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole super chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of ladies accessories including scarves, wrap, tabbard and hat, using Gypsy Super Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Cream Green Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom