This super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5320 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a ladies tabard with cabled detail and an easy knit hat, scarf and cowl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the tabard suitable for a bust size of 76cm - 112cm (30" - 44") and the accessories in the following sizes:
- Hat - to fit average size ladies head.
- Scarf - 21cm x 127cm (8.25" x 50").
- Cowl - 73cm x 33cm (28.75" x 13").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Super Chunky Tints. We have a wide range of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole super chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a lady's polo neck tabard, hat, scarf and cowl, using Gypsy Super Chunky Tints yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Brown Grey Pink White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom