This super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5577 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's rib hat, scarf, cowl, lace hat and wrap.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Hats - to fit an average sized lady's head.
- Scarf - 18cm x 121cm (7" x 47.75").
- Cowl - 79cm x 36cm (31" x 14").
- Wrap - 32cm x 128cm (12.5" x 50.25").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Super Chunky Tints. We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole super chunky knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a variety of ladies apparel accessories, using Big Value Super Chunky Tints yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom