This super chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5198 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories using an easy lace pattern: poncho, wide scarf, snood and hat.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Poncho: Small, Medium or Large - to fit 30" - 46" (76cm - 117cm) bust.
- Wide scarf: 44cm x 182cm (17.5" x 72").
- Snood: 72cm x 50cm (28.25" x 19.75") width all round.
- Hat - to fit average size ladies head.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most super chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Big Value Super Chunky Stormy. We have a wide range of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole super chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of ladies accessories including a poncho, wide scarf, snood and hat, using Big Value Super Chunky Stormy yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Purple