King Cole's bright Riot DK knitting yarn is available in multi-tonal shades and would be perfect for your fashion, toy or craft projects.
Available in 100g balls, this yarn is available in the following shades: Autumn (1841), Rainbow (1843) & Reggae (1843).
The length of each ball is 294 metres/324 yards approximately and it is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22 sts x 28 rows.
Made from 30% wool and 70% premium acrylic, this double knitting yarn can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a low heat setting, however it should not be ironed.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: Autumn (1841), Rainbow (1843) & Reggae (1843).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, can be tumble dried on a cool heat setting, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 294 metres/324 yards.
- Material: 30% Wool & 70% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: These 100g balls of Riot DK knitting yarn by King Cole are available in bright, multi-tonal shades and would be perfect for your fashion, toy or craft projects.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 324 yards 294 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey