This King Cole Newborn booklet 2 'Is it a boy, is it a girl?' instructs you how to knit baby garments over 26 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
The garments this knitting book instructs you how to knit are as follows:
- Little flat-pack hoodie coat and little vee flat-pack jacket.
- Hats and mitts - little square hat, toasty little hat, little beehive hat, little cable hat, toasty little mitts and little mitts.
- Little ridge cardie and little retro pants.
- Little ribber cardie and little dasher cardie.
- Blankets and booties - little ridge blanket, little booties and toasty little booties.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern is suitable for baby's from newborn up to 24 months. Each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These patterns should be suitable with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the design.
Please note that this is a knitting book and NOT a selection of finished knitted designs. All knitting instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Newborn Knits book instructs you how to make a selection of garments suitable for baby boys and girls, using Comfort DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi