This double knit crochet pattern leaflet 5149 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of lady's accessories: scarf, hat, hand warmers, neck warmer, wide scarf and cowl.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Scarf - 13cm x 195cm (5" x 76").
- Hat - to fit average size ladies head.
- Hand warmers - to fit average size ladies hand.
- Neck warmer - one size.
- Wide scarf - 34cm x 97cm (13.5" x 38").
- Cowl - one size.
This King Cole pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 150g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished crocheted garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Curiosity DK. We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole crochet pattern that instructs you how to create a variety of lady's accessories, including a scarf, hat and hand warmers, using Curiosity DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Brown Green Orange Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom