This easy knit double knitting pattern leaflet 5022 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's garter stitch or stocking stitch scarf.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Triangular garter stitch scarf - Width (at widest point): 160cm (63") x Length: 28cm (11").
- Eyelet and garter stitch scarf - Width: 36cm (14.25") x Length: 163cm (64").
- Stocking stitch scarf - Width: 170cm (67") x Length (from centre point): 85cm (33.5").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Sprite DK. We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is an easy knit King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a lady's garter stitch or stocking stitch scarf, using Sprite DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Blue Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom