This double knitting pattern leaflet 5047 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's chevron scarf, cowls and a scarflette, using one to two balls of Shine DK yarn.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Chevron Scarf - Length: 205cm (80.5") x Width: 17cm (6.5").
- Chevron Cowl - Circumference: 80cm (31.5") x Width: 18cm (7").
- Cowl - Circumference: 104cm (41") x Width: 20cm (8").
- Scarflette - Length: 90cm (35.5") x Width: 20cm (8").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished garments. All instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a lady's chevron scarf, cowls and a scarflette, using one to two balls of Shine DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Black Blue Grey Orange Pink Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom