This easy knit double knitting pattern leaflet 4414 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a ladies and kids hats, scarves and a snood.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the items for children from 4 Years and ladies in the following sizes:
- Snood: 17cm x 99cm / 6.5" x 39" to 24cm x 141cm / 9.5" x 55.5".
- Stocking Stitch Scarf: 11cm x 112cm / 4.25" x 44" to 17cm x 134cm /6.5" x 52.75".
- Scalloped Scarf: 13cm x 127cm / 5.25" x 50" to 19cm x 172cm / 7.5" x 68".
- Hat, Beret & Cabled Hat: 44cm - 55cm (17.25" x 21.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knitting yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of wool required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is King Cole Drifter DK and is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This is a King Cole double knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a ladies hat, scarves and snood, using Drifter DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Beige Black Blue Green Grey Orange Pink Purple White
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom