This double knit knitting pattern leaflet 3401 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create four sets of ladies hats and scarves.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- All hats - to fit an average sized lady's head.
- Set 1 scarf - 14cm x 173cm (5.5" x 68").
- Set 2 scarf - 18cm x 126cm (7" x 49.5").
- Set 3 scarf - 13cm x 152cm (5" x 60").
- Set 4 scarf - 16cm x 152cm (6.25" x 60").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 50g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Galaxy DK. We have a variety of yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit four sets of lady's hats and scarfs, using Galaxy DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Black Crean Grey
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom