This double knit 'corner to corner' crochet pattern leaflet 5046 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a lady's clutch bag, scarf, cowl and shawl, using one or two balls of Shine DK yarn.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Clutch bag - Width: 27cm (10.5") x Depth: 13.5cm (5.25").
- Scarf - Length: 140cm (55") x Width: 20cm (8").
- Cowl - Circumference: 80cm (31.5") x Width: 20cm (8").
- Shawl - Width: 140cm (55") x Depth: 65cm (25.5").
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished garments. All instructions are written in English.
We have a wide range of double knit yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole corner to corner crochet pattern that instructs you how to create a lady's clutch bag, scarf, cowl and shawl, using one or two balls of Shine DK yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Orange Pink Purple Red White Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom