This lady's chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5817 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of accessories: a hat, shawl and wrist warmers in an irish moss stitch and a headband, striped scarf and wrist warmers in a textured design.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Shawl - 54cm (21.25") wide x 148cm (58.25") long.
- Wrist warmers - 19cm (7.5") around hand x 25cm (9.75") long.
- Headband - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Scarf - 27cm x 180cm (10.75" x 70.75").
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Autumn Chunky. We have a variety of chunky yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you on how to knit a lady's hat, shawl, wristwarmers, headband and scarf, using Autumn Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Multi