This chunky knitting pattern leaflet 5035 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a a variety of ladies accessories including a beanie, scarf, mittens, snood, slouchy hat and wrist warmers.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Beanie - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Scarf - 19cm (7.5") x 182cm (71.5").
- Mittens - to fit average sized lady's hand.
- Snood - 34cm (13.5") x 71cm (28").
- Slouchy hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Wrist warmers - to fit average sized lady's hand.
This King Cole knitting pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Magnum Chunky. We have a wide variety of chunky yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole chunky knitting pattern that instructs you how to knit a variety of ladies accessories including a beanie, scarf, mittens, snood, slouchy hat and wrist warmers, using Magnum Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Cream Wine
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom