This chunky crochet pattern leaflet 5242 by King Cole will instruct you on how to create a variety of ladies accessories: hats, scarves, shawl, twisted neck cowl and neck roll.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the accessories in the following sizes:
- Hat - to fit average size ladies head.
- Neck scarf - 15cm x 75cm (6" x 29.5").
- Curly scarf - 68cm (26.75") long.
- Shawl - 90cm x 42cm (35.5" x 16.5").
- Neck roll - 61cm x 35cm (24" x 13.75").
- Twisted neck cowl - 16cm x 68cm (6.25" x 26.75").
This King Cole crochet pattern is suitable for use with most chunky yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 150g balls of yarn required for each garment and the colours that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT a set of finished garments. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is Twirly Tweed Chunky. We have a wide range of chunky yarns available to purchase on separate listings.
- Details: This is a King Cole crochet pattern with that instructs you how to crochet a variety of lady's accessories including hats, scarves, a shawl, neck roll and cowl, using Twirly Tweed Chunky yarn.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Grey Red