This King Cole Christmas Crochet booklet instructs you how to crochet Christmas designs over 21 pages, complete with colourful illustrations throughout.
Each design can be made using 4ply, double knitting or chunky wool, with the crochet hooks required for each individual pattern indicated throughout the booklet.
The items this book instructs you how to crochet are as follows:
- Christmas tree advent calendar.
- Christmas pudding tea cosy.
- Jar covers - lace or star designs.
- Napkin rings - holly or poinsettia designs.
- Gingerbread man - amigurumi toy.
- Stockings and mittens garland.
- Snowflake wreath.
- Tree decorations - robin, penguin or pudding designs.
- Motif baubles.
- Penguin hot water bottle cover.
The measurements vary between each design but each pattern will inform you of the finished measurement.
These christmas decoration ideas would make great gifts, are sure to be well loved by everyone and are fun to make for crocheters.
These patterns should be suitable for most 4ply, double knitting or chunky yarns, however, tensions may vary.
Please note that this is a crochet book and NOT a selection of finished designs. All instructions are written in English.
- Details: This King Cole Christmas Crochet Book 5 instructs you how to crochet a range of christmas themed items including an advent calendar, tree decorations, a penguin hot water bottle cover and many more.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Multi