We are discontinuing this range and stock will not be replenished.
This King Cole aran knitting wool from the Big Value range is made from recycled cotton and would be perfect for jumpers, cardigans and a variety of home décor projects such as blankets, dish cloths and oven mitts.
Perfect for those that like to recycle and reuse, this yarn is available in 100g balls and in Black (Shade 1163) only.
The length of each ball is 160 metres/175 yards approximately and it is recommended that you use 5mm needles (UK 7 / US 7) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 18 stitches x 25 rows.
This yarn can be machine washed at 40c and tumble dried on a cool setting, however it should not be ironed.
Please note that photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary between computer monitors.
- Colour: Black (Shade 1163).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, cool tumble dry, do not iron.
- Size: 1 x 100g Ball - 175 yards/160 metres.
- Material: 85% Cotton & 15% Other Fibres.
- Details: These 100g balls of Big Value aran knitting wool by King Cole are made from recycled cotton and would be perfect for jumpers, cardigans or your home décor projects.
- Brand: King Cole
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 175 yards 160 metres
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey