We are discontinuing this range and stock will not be replenished.
James Brett's Supreme Baby DK double knitting yarn is super soft and perfect for baby clothes, blankets or craft projects.
This acrylic and polyamide knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a leading spinner of knitting yarns in UK, who has been in this business for over four decades.
Available to purchase in packs of 10 x 100g balls in the following shade: Orange (SNG14).
Each ball has a length of approximately 336 metres/366 yards and it is recommended you use 4mm (UK 8 - USA 6) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22 stitches x 28 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Orange (SNG14).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be tumble dried and ironed on low heat settings.
- Size: Per 100g ball - 336 metres / 366 yards.
- Material: 70% Acrylic & 30% Polyamide.
- Details: This Supreme Baby DK yarn by James Brett is available is super soft and perfect for your fashion and craft projects. This listing is for 10 x 100g balls.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 336 metres / 366 yards per ball
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey