James Brett's Pulse Chunky knitting wool is a perfectly blended mix of acrylic and superwash wool and comes in a variety of shades for your trendy jumpers, cardigans and craft projects.
This chunky knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a leading spinner of knitting yarns in UK, who has been in this business for over four decades.
Available to purchase in packs of 10 x 100g balls in the following shades: Oatmeal (PU1), Green (PU2), Orange & Yellow Mix (PU3), Rusty Brown (PU4), Pink (PU5), Lilac (PU6), Blue (PU7) or Grey (PU8).
Each ball has a length of approximately 138 metres/151 yards and it is recommended you use 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 14 stitches x 20 rows.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Oatmeal (PU1), Green (PU2), Yellow & Orange Mix (PU3), Rusty Brown (PU4), Pink (PU5), Lilac (PU6), Blue (PU7) or Grey (PU8).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: Per 100g ball - 138 metres / 151 yards.
- Material: 54% Superwash Wool & 46% Premium Acrylic.
- Details: This wool rich Pulse Chunky yarn by James Brett is available in eight shades and is perfect for your fashion and craft projects. This listing is for 10 x 100g balls.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 138 metres / 151 yards per ball