This unique Northern Lights 'cake' style yarn from James Brett is available in five beautiful shades, each with a white fleck of yarn running throughout.
Included on the reverse of the ball band is a pattern to make a shawl with just one ball.
This yarn comes in the following shades:
- NL1 - a mix of blue, orange, pink and purple.
- NL2 - a mix of greens and pinks.
- NL3 - a mix of blue, cream, orange and red.
- NL4 - a mix of blue, green and orange.
- NL5 - a mix of blue, brown, green, orange and red.
- NL6 - a mix of blues and grey.
- NL7 - a mix of lilac and purple shades.
- NL8 - a mix of pink shades.
- NL9 - a mix of black and greys.
The yarn is available in 150g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 3 and 6.
The length of each ball is 450 metres/492 yards approximately and it is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22 stitches x 28 rows. This yarn should be hand washed only and it should not be tumble dried, however it can be ironed on a cool heat setting.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Care Instructions: Hand wash only, do not tumble dry, can be ironed on a cool heat setting.
- Size: 150g ball - 450 metres/492 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 3 or 6.
- Details: These 150g balls of double knitting 'cake' style yarn from James Brett are available in a range of beautiful colours, each with a white fleck throughout - included on the reverse of the ball band is a pattern to make a shawl with one ball. Available singularly or in packs of 3 and 6.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Colour: Black Blue Brown Burgundy Cream Green Grey Orange Pink Purple Red
- Material: 95% Premium Acrylic 5% Viscose
- Length: 450 metres 492 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey