James Brett's Icicle Chunky knitting yarn is made from soft microfibre with an added metallic sparkle, making it perfect for your baby, craft or home projects.
This chunky knitting wool is brought to you by James C Brett, a leading spinner of knitting yarns in UK, who has been in this business for over four decades.
Available to purchase in packs of 10 x 100g balls in the following shades: Yellow (IC2) or Peach (IC7).
Each ball has a length of approximately 135 metres/147 yards and it is recommended you use 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) knitting needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 11 stitches x 18 rows.
This yarn is machine washable at 30c, however it should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors. All measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Yellow (IC2) or Peach (IC7).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: Per 100g ball - 135 metres / 147 yards.
- Material: 85% Microfibre & 15% Metallic.
- Details: This Icicle Chunky yarn by James Brett is super soft with a bit of added sparkle, making it perfect for your baby, craft or home projects. This listing is for 10 x 100g balls.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 135 metres / 147 yards per ball
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey