This super soft Flutterby Quick Knit double knitting yarn is perfect for warm cardigans, dressing gowns, blankets or toys and is available in a variety of shades.
The maker of this uniquely textured yarn is James C Brett, a leading British spinner who has been in this business for over 4 decades.
Available in the following shades: White (BQ04), Blue (BQ05), Pink (BQ06) or Cream (BQ08).
The yarn is available in 100g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
Each ball has a yardage of approximately 280 metres/305 yards and knits to a tension of 20 stitches x 34 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square. The recommended needle size is 3.25mm (UK 10 / US 3) and this wool should knit to most double knitting patterns.
This yarn is made from 100% super soft polyester and is machine washable at 30c, however it should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: White (BQ04), Blue (BQ05), Pink (BQ06) or Cream (BQ08).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 100g ball - 280 metres/305 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Material: 100% Super Soft Polyester.
- Details: These 100g balls of super soft double knitting wool are from the James Brett Flutterby range and are perfect for creating warm blankets, cardigans and sweaters. Available singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 280 metres 305 yards