This super soft Flutterby Chunky wool is perfect for warm cardigans, dressing gowns, blankets or toys and is available in a variety of shades.
The maker of this uniquely textured yarn is James C Brett, a leading British spinner who has been in this business for over 4 decades.
Available in the following shades: White (B1), Pink (B2), Blue (B3), Cream (B4), Lilac & Pink Print (B7), Lemon (B9), Lilac (B10), Apple (B11), Fondant (B12), Pink Spot (B16), Blue Spot (B17), Beige (B18), Rose Pink (B19), Cobalt (B20), Fruit Salad (B27), Natural (B28), Grey (B29), Black (B30), Red (B31), Navy (B32), Slate Grey (B33), Dusty Pink (B34), Pale Peach (B35), Silver (B36), Blue Grey (B44), Deep Fuchsia (B45) or Turquoise (B46).
The yarn is available in 100g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
Each ball has a yardage of approximately 175 metres/192 yards and knits to a tension of 11 stitches x 18 rows for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square. The recommended needle size is 6mm (UK 4 / US 10) and this wool should knit to most chunky knitting patterns.
This yarn is made from 100% super soft polyester and is machine washable at 30c, however it should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Beige (B18).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 100g ball - 175 metres/192 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 & 10.
- Material: 100% Super Soft Polyester.
- Details: These 100g balls of super soft chunky knitting wool are from the James Brett Flutterby range and are perfect for creating warm blankets, cardigans and sweaters.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 175 metres 192 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey