This unique Fairy Cakes DK 'cake' style yarn from James Brett is available in six beautiful pastel shades.
Included on the reverse of the ball band is a pattern to make a chevron blanket with just one ball - measuring approximately 61cm x 100cm (24" x 39.25") when knitted up.
This 100% super soft polyester double knit yarn comes in the following shades:
- FC01 - a mix of Blue, Cream, Pink & Yellow.
- FC02 - a mix of Cream, Green, Peach & Pink.
- FC03 - a mix of Blue, Green & Grey.
- FC04 - a mix of Pinks & Grey.
- FC05 - a mix of Blue, Brown, Cream & Green.
- FC06 - a mix of Pinks & Cream.
The yarn is available in 200g balls and can be purchased singularly or in packs of 5.
The length of each ball is 640 metres/697 yards approximately and it is recommended that you use 4mm needles (UK 8 / US 6) for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 22 stitches x 28 rows. This yarn can be machine washed at 30c, however it should not be tumble dried or ironed.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: FC01 (Blue, Cream, Pink & Yellow), FC02 (Cream, Green, Peach & Pink), FC03 (Blue, Green & Grey), FC04 (Pinks & Grey), FC05 (Blue, Brown, Cream & Green) & FC06 (Pinks & Cream).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 200g ball - 640 metres/697 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5.
- Material: 100% Super Soft Polyester.
- Details: These 200g balls of super soft and fluffy knitting yarn are from the James Brett Fairy Cakes range - included on the reverse of the ball band is a pattern to make a chevron blanket with one ball! Available singularly or in packs of 5.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 640 metres 697 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey