This double knitting pattern leaflet JB110 by James Brett will instruct you on how to knit a set of lady's accessories, in two different designs - the set includes a scarf, hat and fingerless gloves.
The pattern gives you measurements to create the garments in the following sizes:
- Scarf - 20cm x 152cm (8" x 60").
- Hat - to fit average sized lady's head.
- Fingerless gloves - 19cm (7.5") width around hand.
This James Brett knitting pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns, however tensions may vary and we recommend you knit a tension square before knitting the whole garment.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required and the colours illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a knitting pattern and NOT a set of finished knitted garments. All knitting instructions are written in English.
The wool illustrated is Twinkle DK and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This James Brett double knitting pattern instructs you how to knit a set of ladies winter accessories - hat, scarf and fingerless gloves - using Twinkle DK yarn.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Knitting Patterns
- Colour: Grey Purple
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom