This crochet pattern leaflet JB407 by James Brett will instruct you on how to create a snuggle blanket set - short sleeved cardigan, bunny blanket and a beanie hat, all with picot edging.
The pattern gives you instructions to create the items in the following sizes:
- Cardigan - 20" - 26.5" (50cm - 66cm) chest.
- Beanie hat - 15" - 18" (35cm - 45cm) circumference.
- Bunny blanket - 23" x 23" (60cm x 60cm).
This James Brett crochet pattern is suitable for use with most double knit yarns however, tensions may vary and we recommend you crochet a tension square before making the whole item.
See image provided for the number of 100g balls of yarn required for each item and the shades that are illustrated in the leaflet.
Please note that this is a crochet pattern and NOT finished cushions. All instructions are written in English.
The yarn illustrated is James Brett Baby Marble DK and this is available to purchase on a separate listing.
- Details: This James Brett double knit crochet pattern instructs you how to crochet a baby's cardigan, hat and bunny blanket, using Baby Marble DK yarn.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Crochet Patterns
- Colour: Blue Green Pink Purple Red Yellow
- Country / Region of Manufacture: United Kingdom