This baby marble chunky knitting yarn is manufactured by James C Brett yarn merchants, famous for their beautiful yarns for hand and machine knitting.
This yarn is superbly soft, gentle on skin, and comes in a range of tantalising colours suitable for both infants and light adult wear.
Made from 100% super soft acrylic this wool is fantastic for designing pullovers, cardigans, blankets, socks and all your baby needs.
Available as a single 100g ball or as a pack of 5 or 10 with each ball having approximately 156 metres / 170 yards of yarn.
This yarn is available in the following shades:
- BMC1 - A mix of pink and white shades.
- BMC2 - A mix of lilac, pink and purple shades.
- BMC3 - A mix of blue, lemon yellow, pink and white shades.
- BMC4 - A mix of blue, green, purple, red and white shades.
- BMC5 - A mix of green, lemon yellow and white shades.
- BMC6 - A mix of beige, blue and brown shades.
Machine washable at 30c, this yarn can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat setting.
The stated tension is 14 stitches to 20 rows over 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4"). Needles of size 6mm (UK 4 - USA 10) can be used.
Please note all photographs are for illustrative purposes and shades may vary, all measurements are approximate.
- Colour: Pink Mix (BMC1), Pink & Purple Mix (BMC2), Blue, Lemon Yellow & Pink (BMC3), Blue, Green, Purple & Red (BMC4), Green & Lemon Yellow Mix (BMC5) or Beige, Blue & Brown (BMC6).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 30c, can be tumble dried and ironed on a cool heat setting.
- Size: 100g ball - 156 metres / 170 yards - available to purchase singularly or in packs of 5 and 10.
- Material: 100% Acrylic.
- Details: These James Brett 100g balls of baby marble chunky knitting yarn have a marble effect when knitted up and are available in a range of shades.
- Brand: James Brett
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 156 metres / 170 yards
- Country / Region of Manufacture: Turkey