Each stunning Dunmore wingchair by Tetrad Harris Tweed is individually hand made in Great Britain by skilled craftsmen, using genuine Harris Tweed and leather hide piping.
The Dunmore armchair has an engineered hardwood frame that has been glued and dowelled, with a feather filled seat cushion and fully coil sprung suspension. It has a fluted superloop sprung back and the two front legs are made from polished turned hardwood with antique brass castors.
Measurements for this traditional wing chair are 82cm (Width) x 98cm (Depth) x 107cm (Height). The seat measures 58cm (Height) x 46cm (Width).
You can choose from a selection of tweed colours and each colour will be matched with a co-ordinating leather hide piping colour.
Tweed style options available are: Bracken Herringbone, Dogtooth Check, Granite Herringbone, Heather Tweed, Loden Herringbone or Peat Herringbone.
Delivery Details: All products are made to order and take approximately 6 weeks to be delivered. You will be contacted a week before to arrange an appropriate delivery time for you. Front feet are removable for delivery.
We can deliver this furniture to mainland UK only.
Please note that all measurements are approximate and photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
- Type: Arm Chair
- Brand: Tetrad Harris Tweed
- Style: Traditional, Classic
- Material: 100% Pure New Wool Harris Tweed Leather Hide Piping
- Room: Living Room, Conservatory, Hall, Home Office/Study, Bedroom, Dining Room
- Details: The classic Dunmore fluted back wing chair is covered in traditional Harris Tweed and has leather hide piping.