This Grousemoor Aran from Cygnet yarns is a modern classic yarn with a 25% wool content. It comes in a variety of subtle shades - perfect for ladies, men's and children's knits.
Available in 400g balls and in the following shades: White (208), Black (217), Beige (240), Cream (288) or Navy (1988).
The length per ball is approximately 660 metres/722 yards. It is recommended that you use 4mm (UK 8 - USA 6) to 5mm (UK 6 / USA 8) needles for a 10cm x 10cm (4" x 4") tension square of 15sts x 22 rows.
The wool and acrylic blend will keep its quality through repeated machine washing.
Photographs are for illustrative purposes only and shades may vary across computer monitors.
- Colour: White (208), Black (217), Beige (240), Cream (288) or Navy (1988).
- Care Instructions: Machine washable at 40c, do not tumble dry or iron.
- Size: 1 x 400g Ball - 722 yards/660 metres.
- Material: 25% Wool & 75% Acrylic.
- Details: This Grousemoor Aran from Cygnet Yarns has a 25% wool content and comes in a variety of subtle, classic shades.
- Brand: Cygnet Yarns
- Type: Wool & Yarn
- Length: 722 yards 660 metres